COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I), 2020
[INCLUDING SSC WOMEN (NON-TECHNICAL) COURSE]
• Starting Date – 30-October-2019
• Last Date – 19-November-2019
• Application Withdrawal – 19-November-2019
• Admit Card – January 2020
• Exam Date – 02-February-2020
How to apply for CDS Exam: The Online Applications can be filled up to 19-November-2019. Candidates are required to apply online by using the website of UPSC. The link is given at the end of this page.
Last Date for CDS Exam: The Online Applications can be filled up to 19-November-2019.
PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status : (As on 01/July/2019)
- IMA/INA-Candidates sharing their DOB between 02/July/199 7to 01/January /2002 will be eligible.
- OTA- Candidates sharing their DOB between 02/July/1997 to 01/July/2002 will be eligible.
- AFA– Candidates sharing their DOB between 02 /July/1996 to 01/July/2000 will be eligible.
- Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy-Candidates having graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
- Air force Academy-Candidates having Graduation Degree in Physics & Maths at 10+ 2 Level/Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
- Indian Naval Academy – Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant trade will be considered for this post.
- Height-162.5 cms
- Leg length-99cmc(Minimum), 120 cms(Maximum)
- Thigh Length-64 Cms.(Maximum)
- Sitting height-81.5 Cms(Minimum),96 cms(Maximum)
- General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/Female – Rs. 0/-
Visit UPSC Website