INDIAN NAVY 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION)
Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. The number of vacancies-37.
- Age. Born between 02 Jan 2001 and 01 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification. Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Who can Apply? Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B. Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank.
Medical Standards: INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B.TECH CADET ENTRY SCHEME
(a) All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standards on any ground. Guidelines for physical standards are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
(b) Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding the domicile of specific regions details of which are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
How to Apply
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
• Starting Date – 29-November-2019
• Last Date – 19-December-2019
• Admit Card –Available Soon
• SSB Interview – Feb-March 2020
• Batch will commence from –July 2020
Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the correct filling up of personal particulars.
(a) Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th
(b) Fields such as e-mail addresses, mobile numbers are mandatory fields.
(c) All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, JEE (Main)-2019 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
(d) If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
(e) Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note (c) while appearing for SSB interview
See full advertisement online here – Download in PDF
How to Apply – Online
Apply online – Apply Now