RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2019 – Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Officers Grade B in RBI. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. The application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
Post Name – Officers Grade B
Important Date :-
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||21-September-2019|
|Closure of registration of application||11-October-2019|
|Last Date of Printing Application||22-October-2019|
|Last date for printing your application||22-October-2019|
|Online Fee Payment||11-October-2019|
- Officer (Gen)-Candidates having Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate(Gen Applicants) & 55% Marks(SC/ST Applicants) & for SSC & HSC level Examination they must have minimum 60% marks (Gen Applicants) & 55% (SC/ST Applicants)in aggregate will be eligible for this post.
- Officer (DEPR)-Candidates having Post Graduation Degree in Economics/Econometrics/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical economics/Integrated Economics/Finance with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (Gen Applicants) & 50% marks (SC/ST Applicants) in aggregate will be eligible for this post.
- Officer (DSIM) – Candidates having Post Graduation Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (Gen Applicants) & 50% marks (SC/ST Applicants) in aggregate will be eligible for this post.
Number of Post – 199 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,000/- (approx.)
Sr. No. Category Charges Amount *
1. SC/ST/PWD Intimation Charges only Rs.100/-
2. GEN/OBC Application fee Rs.850/-
3. STAFF Nil
1. A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of May, 2017 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd May, 1987 and not later than 1st May, 1996. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
2. The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable as under:
- SC & ST Category – 05 Years
- OBC Category – 03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Category – Total years of service+3years+Your caste age relaxation
- For detail please refer notifications.
See full advertisement online here – See Details
How to Apply – Online
Apply online – Apply Now
For more info please visit – Visit