IGNOU B.Ed, Bachelor of Education Admission 2020 Exam Dates(Out), Application Process, Eligibility, Syllabus and Pattern
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Test is the national level entrance conducted by IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) every year in two sessions for the candidate’s admission to 2-year B.Ed program offered at various PSCs (Program Study Center) of IGNOU across the country. With the release of official notification on August 21, 2019, it is clear that NTA will be conducting the April session of IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam. The exam will be held on April 29, 2020.
- Application Form for the exam will be available from January 31, 2020. Check Application Process
- IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Exam will be conducted on April 29, 2020.
- Minimum 50% of marks are required to be eligible for taking the examination.
- Admit Card for the exam will be released on April 1, 2020. Check Admit Card
- IGNOU B.Ed 2020 entrance test will be conducted in pen and paper (offline) based mode.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form will be available on the official website of NTA i.e. www.nta.ac.in from January 31, 2020 upto February 29, 2020. In case of any discrepancy in the application form, Form corrections in the selected areas of the application form was started March 1 – 2, 2020.
Bachelor of Education Admission (B.Ed.)
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 50,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
(ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.